Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mother : A Best Gift Ever on Everything!



“Arre! Get up! It’s already 8 am.  Who is sleeping at this hour? Go and check with Rina, Lina…! I have never seen such lazy girl in my life….Have you seen Pinky? She gets up at 6 am, such an expert girl she is!!!” ……Everyday lines in the morning, pouring out of Mom’s lips….

“Plzzzzz Mom! Let me sleep for another 10 mins ….plz! plz!” Saying that hold your pillow on your ears tightly….try to dream the ‘sweet dream’ once again…

After a gap of 10 mins, the same sentences repeat….it becomes unbearable and you have to  get up,  ….and you will get to see it’s actually 7:30 am, not 8.

 “I hate you Mom! I hate you!”  You become furious, irritated….but, you get to see “No Reaction” on your Mom’s face….

Instead, when you just brush your teeth, the breakfast will be ready in front of you…with a lovely smile.

It’s just a slice of uncountable similar circumstances ….But, I just wonder, what material Mom’s mind is made of!!!No matter, how much badly your kid say or react to you, you still love them the same way!!!  How come you can have so much selfless love for your child?



And…..now, I think you are not exceptional, Mom!  ’Coz, since the ‘Mom’ was born in me, I have started feeling, doing the similar stuff…..

Only a Mother can have Arms of Everlasting Love…
Only she can have an Unconditional Love beyond compare….Love which can never Die..,
Only a Mother can have shoulders on which you can lean on in any trouble
She is the one who really cares, always there..
You are special for your mom always, if you are not for others…
Mom! I just want you to know how special and fortunate I feel myself, to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
I love you very much.

Happy Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...