Sunday, May 17, 2015

Why should my mom get a de stressed massage



Few years back.

“Where is dewta? Give the phone to him….” I asked my mom to give the phone to my dad while talking to her.

“He is in the bathroom.” Mom said.

Next day, I called up my Dad’s phone directly. After long rings, mom picked up the phone. I talked to her for a while and then asked her to give the phone to Dad. She promptly said, “He is sleeping….”

I asked her, “Is everything okay?” and she replied, “Yes….nothing to worry.”

With six sense, I could smell something fishy…..I called up one of the aunts in neighborhood. After talking for a while, I asked her about my parents.

“Oh..your Dewta is in hospital for last two days…..but now he is better. I went to see him today evening. Your mom is taking care of him very nicely.”

I called up my mom……bashed her badly…..for not telling me the truth….She gave me the reason that my Dad was not so serious, just had some minor problems, and she did not want to inform me and my siblings as there were many neighbors to take care of them. If she would tell us, we would take stress and possibility of coming home all of a sudden spending lots of money…..Alas! I did not have any word…except fighting with her….

Since our childhood, I have been seeing her always taking all our stress upon her and might be she would share with my dad sometimes. But, she would try to keep all kind of tensions away from her children.

When we were small, she took stress for our academic career till we settled in some jobs.

When we were growing, there was a stress for saving us from the bad companions.

When we wanted something….she used to be the catalyst to approach dad.

When we were grown up, she took the stress to handover her responsibility to the best partners.

When we are settled down in our own lives, she does not want to give any stress on us……

When there is a problem, she tries to solve by herself.

When her husband is bedridden for so long …..may be many years…..she does every work by herself….

.....Housewife, but a poet, a novelist, a children book writer……a responsible wife, a lovely mother, a caring daughter, a gentle mom in law, a compassionate grandmother…. What a genius she is….!!!!! How much precious she is …!!!!

Yes, my dad is weak and sick for long…….she takes care of him, the house….trying to keep everything as usual…..taking all stress on herself….So, don’t you think she deserves to be de-stressed with a Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy Oil massage ?




I’m blogging about why my mother needs to de-stress with a Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy Oil massage for the #StressFreeMom activity at BlogAdda.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...