Pork: 500 gms
Potato : 2
Tomato : 2
Salt: as per taste
Ginger : 3 tsp
Garlic : 2 tsp
Green Chilli: 2 / 3
Cumin powder: 1 tsp
Coriander powder: 1 tsp
Oil for frying : at least 5 tsp
Coriander fresh leaf : according to taste and garnish
1. Clean the meat first.
2. Boil it in a pressure cooker for at least 3 / 4 whistles. Put one tsp of Ginger.
3. Cut the potatoes in medium size, fry them and then keep them separately
4. Fry the onion till it becomes red and then put the garlic.
5. Put Cumin and Coriander powder
6. Mix all well.
7. Chop the tomatos : few very small pieces and some in medium
8. Put them into the mixture.
9. When the mixture blends well, put the boiled pork pieces taking out of the water.
10. Cook for 15 mins, then put the potatoes. Put two
11. Garnish with Coriander leaf.