Monday, May 4, 2015

A to Z April Challenge Reflection post


This year’s Blogging from A to Z April Challenge was my first, but it was quite an Wonderful ride for me…….Busy schedule, but still need to think one topic with one letter……, and I’m really glad I have completed it. 

I will definitely participate next year, but surely with a theme.

I think, I couldn't visit as many new blogs as I wanted to, but I'm glad that I have discovered a number of interesting blogs during this time.

I'd like to thank the hosts and assistants of the Challenge and also the new visitors I found from all over the world, who have left their comments at my blog.

It was really a great experience!

                
                  My Blog - links during this Challenge :

1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...